It has been a busy year so far! And I apologize for the delay in writing this.
I hope all is well with each of you.
I want to share a quick recipe that my kids love!
Indian Style Bruschetta
- 4 slices - multi-grain bread
- 1 teaspoon - olive oil
- 2 teaspoons - chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons - onions finely chopped
- 2 - tomotoes, medium and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon - coriander powder or fresh, finely chopped
- 4 - basil leaves, fresh, and chopped.
- Pinch - cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon - salt (optional)
- In an oven, or toaster, or on a skillet, toast the bread slightly till crisp, and golden.
- Use a clove of garlic to rub the toasted slices of bread. Then brush with olive oil.
- Heat the oil in a small skillet, and saute the onions till they are translucent (2 minutes).
- Add the garlic and saute for another minute.
- Now Add the tomatoes and the coriander, and saute for another minute. Tomotoes shouldn't be fried till they get mushy.
- Add the cayenne pepper (salt is optional), and stir gently.
- Lastly, add the fresh basil.
- Remove from heat, and keep aside.
- Gently spoon the mixture over each slice, and Enjoy!
All photos and content are copyright protected.